We recommend using the inflatable board or deck at a pressure between 12-15 psi. 15 psi gives you the best performance. Pump time varies by user but normally takes 3 to 6 minutes.
- Choose a smooth surface to assemble your board or roll out your deck.
- Remove the inflatable SUP board from the back pack and unroll it.
- Attach pressure gauge to hose and then attach pressure gauge to pump.
- Attach other end of hose to the inflation/deflation valve on the rear of the board as shown below.
- Stand the pump on hard, level ground and start to pump. The first time you inflate the SUP will require more effort than subsequent inflations.
- Make sure you keep your hands toward the center of the pump handles when pumping and your feet firmly on the footrest of pump.
Please Note: DO NOT USE AN AIR COMPRESSOR. It will result in damage to the board, and will void all warranties. Maximum air pressure for this product is 15psi.