Blue Water warrants this product to be free from major defects in material or workmanship to the original purchaser for a period of one (1) year from the date of the purchase. This warranty is subject to the following limitations:
- The warranty is valid only when this product is used for normal recreational activities and does not cover products used in rental or school operations.
- Outdoor Tuff Paddleboards will make the final warranty determination, which may require inspection.
- If a product is deemed to be defective by Blue Water, the warranty covers the repair or
replacement of the defective product only. Blue Water will not be responsible for any costs, losses, or damages incurred as a result of loss or use of the product.
- The warranty does not cover damage caused by improper use.
- This product must not be modified and/or fitted with a motor.
- This product must not be used in excess of the manufacturer's recommended maximum load capacity.
- This warranty is void if any unauthorized repair, change or modifications has been made to any part of the equipment.
- The warranty of any repaired or replacement equipment is good from the date of the original purchase only.
- The original purchase receipt must accompany all warranty claims. The name of the retailer and date of purchase must clear and legible.
- There are no warranties that extend beyond the warranty specified.
Blue Water products are designed in accordance with standards for a specific use. Any modifications to the
products will void the warranty and could result in serious risks for the user.